What's new

Every roll showed silver 3/1/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Picked up a dime box today and every single roll showed 2 or three silver edges ! The only problem was each one of the coins had the profile of that old lady with the bad hairdo.
I've never found so many Canadian coins in a box. All of the newer variety. Must be a way for the banks to squeeze a few more dollars out of us.
Well I did find a 1951 Roosevelt to make up for it.
I re roll the dimes so they get their foreign money right back.
 
Upvote 0
I'll take any foreign coins over U.S. coins, the dollar isn't worth a damn any more. I'll bet those Canadian dimes are worth 15 cents ea
 
Scuba

The Canadian dime is worth 8 cents. You can usually tell the value of the USD by how much Canadian change you get at the local ghandi mart.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom