Everybody please treat othes on this board as you would like to be treated!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
StevoCBR said:
Can we please do without putting others down or making derogatory remarks towards others. Nobody likes it if someone says something bad about us. This country can use some love and healing right now. Lets lift each other up and not put each other down. We are what make this country so great! Lets have fun and keep it positive :icon_sunny:

I agree people should treat others as they would like to be treated. That should also go for not posting goofy or outlandish posts that appear to be designed incite others to respond with what you might call derogatory statements.

Out of all the blog sites I have ever read, this one seems to have the nicest people generally speaking. Whenever I have witnessed several posters that appear to be "picking on" a single poster, said "picking on" is more than well-deserved. I am not naming names here, but sometimes individual posters seek attention by their postings, and then cry when they get it.

As you mention our country needs love and healing, perhaps if more people in our country took responsibility for their actions and not cry about the repercussions when said responsibility is not taken, perhaps our country would be much better off than we are today.

Jim

[mod]
That should also go for not posting goofy or outlandish posts that appear to be designed incite others to respond with what you might call derogatory statements.

When a member feels that a poster is doing this, that member should be mature enough to ignore it. If someone doesn't care for a particular member and their posts, they have the option of putting them on ignore instead of jumping at every chance to hurl insults at them. [/mod]

StevoCBR said:
Can we please do without putting others down or making derogatory remarks towards others. Nobody likes it if someone says something bad about us. This country can use some love and healing right now. Lets lift each other up and not put each other down. We are what make this country so great! Lets have fun and keep it positive :icon_sunny:

Says the person with the picture that says "join or die" on it.

(just thought that was a funny combination) :D

jrf30 said:
Says the person with the picture that says "join or die" on it.

(just thought that was a funny combination) :D

I thought that was funny too. While we're at it, how about not putting down others who don't have the same political beliefs that you do?

If you don't believe the same things I do then only God can help you. Hello kettle, I'm a pot... ::)

Wow really...what is funny about our great American history? What is funny about the fact the our great founders knew that we had to stand united in the face of tyranny or die? Maybe you should read a bit more and a little less CRHing :dontknow:. Educate! If we do not learn from history it will repeat itself.

IF God and country bother you, or you don't like the history of this, the greatest country on this earth......MOVE TO FRANCE!

Thanks Moderator for stepping in and laying down the law with some common sense.

And MTS I have never once put anybody down and commented negatively on anybody's political view. Yes I am more than willing to share my beliefs on on the issues of the day. But it sounds like I could have some fun with you over on the political forum

I expect this type of behavior and attitude from certain groups of people in the country but am very disappointed and surprised that i have to be exposed to it on this great forum. A forum of pioneers.... I know most of you out there seem like really good people, and enjoy the community, and for your decency I thank you.

Silence in the face of evil is evil itself-Dietrich Bonhoeffer (maybe some should do a little edumacation on who he is????.....)

I dont think they understood the avatar as "Join or Die" meaning "Unite or Die" as the rest of the snake cant operate without the head and tail etc. Maybe they were thinking "join the forum or die"?

Obviously if someone tells you to join or die then one can take that as a command/ threat. In this case with the picture its quite obvious that Join or Die is simply a statement saying one cant survive without being united duh.

JD-GA said:
I dont think they understood the avatar as "Join or Die" meaning "Unite or Die" as the rest of the snake cant operate without the head and tail etc. Maybe they were thinking "join the forum or die"?

Obviously if someone tells you to join or die then one can take that as a command/ threat. In this case with the picture its quite obvious that Join or Die is simply a statement saying one cant survive without being united duh.

Possibly, I was just looking at it as a swipe from the left. But you might be right, the lack of understanding of our history by our own citizens is scary..duh

Let me serve you notice now.

I'm am tired of it and feel you do nothing but pollute this great forum. I read this site for about 30 min to an hour 3 times a week and have gone months without a visit. But it sure seems lately the rudeness and just plain nastiness is a lot more prevalent. If this forum will kick off Obidiah or whatever the guys name was for ranting about his political views, I'm sure they have no problem kicking a few of you rude people off.

This forum 2 years ago seemed like it was nothing but positive encouraging comments and now there seems to be a handful of you that I notice post after post putting people down for, spelling, grammar, lack of pics, validity, asking a question that was asked 6 months ago, etc.

I'm not going to go out of my way or anything but if you feel it necessary to put people down, i feel it necessary to try and get you removed. You ad no value and in fact you bring the value down and discourage people for posting for fear of your venomous responses. I for one want nothing to do with it and am taking a stand....ENOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back