What's new

Excal Arm Cuff?

sjarchangel

Full Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
148
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Delaware
Detector(s) used
V3i, ETrac, Excal II, Shadow X2, Tesoro Silver Max, Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought I saw it posted somewhere but can't find the thread now. So, could anyone please advise what would be a good comfortable aftermarket cuff for an Excal II and where I can get one?

TIA!

SJA :-)
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • billbabbcuff.webp
    billbabbcuff.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 301
  • andersoncuff.webp
    andersoncuff.webp
    5.1 KB · Views: 311
  • ARM REST.webp
    ARM REST.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 320
Thanks Max!

:-)
 
there are probably more out there, i just posted what i have and know about.

the plastic one that came on it...........i think kellyco sells them and probably others as well
 
Do you one of those 3? . . . if so which one do you recommend?

:-)
 
Check out Rods by Plugger, I got my straight shaft setup from him. He also sells just the arm cuffs.
Did you ever here back from Excal
 
Yes I did, the tech wants me to use it awhile and see if I notice any irregularity in the threshold tuning.

:-)
 
I've have no issues with mine at all, even with the threshold issue.
 
i am using a fisher f75 arm cup!! very, very compfortable!!!!!!!!!! about $33.00
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom