What's new

Excal vs. Fisher CZ21

Had them both really can't go wrong with either of them. I like the durability of the fisher unit. The Excalibur made me a better hunter only because the multi tones had me so confused, I dug things that I might have wrongly discriminated against.
 
Both CZ and Xcal excellent machines, the one thing that stands out about the CZ is it is build like a tank,... and from one machine to the next, one can be Hotter then the other. The xcal has so many after market mods, from coils to head phones (KellyCo/Barry) and is a lot easier to work on. The real game changer for the Excalibur is being able to swap out coils which can be a huge advantage when you hunt different locations. Still testing.. with about 600 plus hours (over/underwater)and no issues.

OBN0167.webpOBN0175.webp
 
Which one would the Chevy be?
icon_thumright.gif

Xcal, and Treasure Hunters is the Corvette models
 
Xcal, and Treasure Hunters is the Corvette models
If mine is the Corvette, that would make yours the Ferrari model....
 
Any new thoughts on this older thread? Changes in either machine?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom