mtntrekr2
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2007
- Messages
- 362
- Reaction score
- 16
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- berks county, pa.
- Detector(s) used
- Excalibur II 1000, Xterra-70 x3, Garret ace 250,
I have my choice but am not sure which way to go.
Most likely the hunting will be fresh water with some trash but not heavy trash.
I do not want to rule out the possibility of getting a chance to use this at the beach in saltwater but it will not be often.
I have a good land md. I am mainly looking for this to be used in the water.
I like the minelab but would just like some thoughts from possibly someone who has used both before I make a purchase.
Thank you for your thoughts
Joe
Most likely the hunting will be fresh water with some trash but not heavy trash.
I do not want to rule out the possibility of getting a chance to use this at the beach in saltwater but it will not be often.
I have a good land md. I am mainly looking for this to be used in the water.
I like the minelab but would just like some thoughts from possibly someone who has used both before I make a purchase.
Thank you for your thoughts
Joe
Upvote
0









