What's new

Excalibur says "Bling"!...Morning find.

jopher

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,691
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Excalibur says "Bling"!...Morning find.

Got out for a short water hunt this morning at a local beach.Targets were few and far between but I managed to snag a handful-o-clad, a goldtone pendant, and a nice ladies gold ring.The pic doesnt do the ring justice as I cant seem to capture sparkle, which it has alot of.It is marked "V J 14K" and is missing three of the 27 stones. I found it in about 4 ft of dirty water and my scoop has 3/8 holes so there was no way for me to check for the missing stones.Have no idea if they are diamonds or not but it is a beaut regardless.My wife really likes this one.I think Ill take it to a jeweler and have them freshen it up and replace the missing stones for her.By the way ,...no luck yet on finding owners for the two class rings posted tuesday but Ill keep trying.Best of luck to all....Joe
 

Attachments

  • PICT0002.webp
    PICT0002.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 904
Upvote 0
Re: Excalibur says "Bling"!...Morning find.

Very nice ring, my wife likes it too... ;D....I'm a coin guy, not jewelry but I think the VJ refers to the stone clarity but I could be wrong.

Nice find!

HH all
Greg
 
Re: Excalibur says "Bling"!...Morning find.

Excellent job! That's a beautiful ring.
 
Re: Excalibur says "Bling"!...Morning find.

Very EXCELLENT indeed!!! Why heck, It's even excellenter than most! Monty
 
Re: Excalibur says "Bling"!...Morning find.

Nice find...if the ring is made of gold, the stones are most probably diamonds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom