Excalibur says "Bling"!...Morning find.

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Excalibur says "Bling"!...Morning find.

Got out for a short water hunt this morning at a local beach.Targets were few and far between but I managed to snag a handful-o-clad, a goldtone pendant, and a nice ladies gold ring.The pic doesnt do the ring justice as I cant seem to capture sparkle, which it has alot of.It is marked "V J 14K" and is missing three of the 27 stones. I found it in about 4 ft of dirty water and my scoop has 3/8 holes so there was no way for me to check for the missing stones.Have no idea if they are diamonds or not but it is a beaut regardless.My wife really likes this one.I think Ill take it to a jeweler and have them freshen it up and replace the missing stones for her.By the way ,...no luck yet on finding owners for the two class rings posted tuesday but Ill keep trying.Best of luck to all....Joe

Attachments

• PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 866
Upvote 0
Re: Excalibur says "Bling"!...Morning find.

Very nice find! All you beach hunters are certainly keeping me motivated to get out there and try to outdo you all (or outdo anyone for that matter :P).

I hope those are real diamonds !!

now that is a piece of beauty,, :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Yea thats some bling all right. Very nice ring. Way to go.

EXCELENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HH
-GC

Nice!!!!!Hitting the beach myself tomorrow hope to find more rings.It's real, the setting is fine.

:o That IS a beautiful ring and you even have a designer paper clip. ;D Congratulations!

I'll bet there were some unkind word's spoken after that loss...Nice find and HH!!

Beautiful ring Joe!!! :o Congrats on your finds!!!!

Nana ;)

Dang! I had to adjust my monitor because of the bright glare............OUTSTANDING FIND!!

Paul

Very nice ring!! I am a bit land locked in Colorado.......gotta settle with other types of sites. Some day I will make it to the west coast and work a real beach. Congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back