What's new

Excals first drowning produces

wvdirtdigger

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
545
Reaction score
369
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out with my excal at a local swimming hole. I believe I like this rig!! Ring is 925 with ice. The charm is 14k with diamonds and onyx.

image-797982982.webp



image-2951423926.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's a great machine! Good luck!
 
I want an Excalibur. Maybe I will find one stuck in a rock. That means I would have to be the chosen hunter.

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Congrads...she rocks.....:thumbsup:
 
Excals are good machines. Time tested & proven. :thumbsup:
 
It is my go to machine! Hands down my favorite!
 
Congrats. I love mine. I found an iphone 5 today. It was in the wetsand. I am trying to salvage it now. You gotta love this hobby. It is really great!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom