What's new

Excellent Minelab aftermarket cuffs/stands

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have tried a few and these really stand out.
Jeff in North Ga takes a lot of time to make these fit just right around the forearms.
I have used others cuffs, but none compare to this one. I have had mine for almost 2 years now, and it still is in great shape! Now that is quality

Click on the link below to order one today!


http://www.hdwt.net/minelab.html
 

Attachments

  • picture-3.webp
    picture-3.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 541
  • logo2.gif
    logo2.gif
    26.9 KB · Views: 529
  • pic1.webp
    pic1.webp
    72.7 KB · Views: 900
  • picture-3.webp
    picture-3.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 513
  • logo2.gif
    logo2.gif
    26.9 KB · Views: 525
Bought one this spring after the stock one broke on me. So glad I did they are awsome. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom