What's new

EXCITED FOR MY NEW SHOVEL

Emerson_ashe

Full Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2015
Messages
113
Reaction score
395
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long island and CT
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV,ace 250, garret AT PRO. Equinox 800, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok hear me out. If you live in new england and mainly woods hunt you'll understand my excitement for my new shovel. I've mainly used a trowel,and a full sized shovel. I'll still carry my trowel, but this shovel should really help with those roots. Will be back hunting hopefully this weekend. Root slayer shovel
 

Attachments

  • 20180926_163619.webp
    20180926_163619.webp
    358.7 KB · Views: 116
Very Nice Shovel! I hear ya on going through those roots! Gotta have something wicked at times!

I hope you have good luck on your hunt!

Kace
 
Nice ripper remember its also a weapon against critters lol
 
Nice shovel I just use a miniature one nothing special.
 
Very nice shovel, that should work great in the woods! :icon_thumleft:

GL & HH

Doc
 
Wow! nice shovel.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom