What's new

Excited!

Aus3

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2013
Messages
26
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Location
swva, VA
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well after my last thread i have decided on getting the garrett ace 250. I have just ordered it and it will be here Tuesday April 2nd (which is my birthday) to the following Monday. So I suspect ill be having fun like you guys around Thursday or Friday, and i'm also sure that ill need some more help when it gets here.8-)
 
the 250 is really straightforward and easy to hunt with.My huntin partner has one for a back up to his atpro and he really likes it.good luck !!!!
 
the 250 is really straightforward and easy to hunt with.My huntin partner has one for a back up to his atpro and he really likes it.good luck !!!!

yes i don't think i have ever seen a bad review about it. If i could have afforded it i would have went with the at pro also.
 
truth is(and he admits)he is not really at a disadvantage using 250 instead of atpro in most hunts!!!I've seen him score big with 250 in hand.
 
truth is(and he admits)he is not really at a disadvantage using 250 instead of atpro in most hunts!!!I've seen him score big with 250 in hand.

well inless you go detecting in water :p
 
if it in range it will find it

liftloop
 
your research should of told you
you will be up grading to a better detector
 
Happy birthday! I hope your new detector arrives today.
 
Happy Birthday! :occasion18:
 
your research should of told you
you will be up grading to a better detector

well if i like mding a lot then chances are yes i will be. But i didn't want to dump a ton of money into something that i might not like in a year or two.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom