What's new

Exercise and MDing!!

Buzzlitebeer

Full Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
240
Reaction score
155
Golden Thread
0
Location
NE FL
Detector(s) used
F4/Excal 2/NOX 800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Exercise and MD'ing!!

Well I didn't do much detecting today but I spent a whole bunch of time running for cover from the thunder and lightning.???

I did see someone on the JAXBEACH CAM when I got home swinging like a champ in the rain....much tougher than me.

Low tide is early tmrw and I think I am gonna try to hit it in the morning....
 
Upvote 0
Well I didn't do much detecting today but I spent a whole bunch of time running for cover from the thunder and lightning.???

I did see someone on the JAXBEACH CAM when I got home swinging like a champ in the rain....much tougher than me.

Low tide is early tmrw and I think I am gonna try to hit it in the morning....

Hit it early while you can as tomorrow is supposed to be a repeat of today's storms. Stay safe.
 
Hey besides being sanded in up here in Jersey. We now have a steady south wind causing the water temp to drop into the 50's. It hasn't been fun so far this season.
 
I hit the beach about 5:30pm, got lucky as the sky cleared off and it remained nice. I left around about 8pm as the tide really wasn't leaving a lot of beach to hunt by then. A handful coins, a couple of toy cars, a couple of crusted up :dontknow:'s, and one plated fooler. I may hit it in the morning...or...I may just stay in bed and take in another dream hunt. :laughing7: Not really all that inspiring out there right now.
 
Went out today and walked at least a mile ( not for a Camel) Tide was fairly high and targets few.
 
Maybe see you Buzzlitebeer. Lol I chuckle every time I say your online name!!
 
Bad weather makes the other hunts more fun with higher expectations. When the warmer weather comes the beach bunnies will flock to the water. Wear your mirrored sunglasses so you won't get a black eye.:icon_thumright:
 
Bad weather makes the other hunts more fun with higher expectations. When the warmer weather comes the beach bunnies will flock to the water. Wear your mirrored sunglasses so you won't get a black eye.:icon_thumright:

Flocking, Flocking, Flocking by the dozens. I need to move here.
 
My best reguards to you, keep on hunting. Jon in Nashville
PS In about 3 days I will be combing the sands on the Gulf Coast also.
 
I did a "short spin" this evening with the 12 x 15, but stormy heavens forced me home after about an hour. I knew I wasn't going to have long so I searched the sand just above the waterline. I was using the Stealth Classic this evening and I gotta tell you, even the cheap sunglasses were 5 - 6 scoops down in the soup and offering pretty quite/small initial responses. Got three pair of them this evening. Played out in the water for just a bit, a few pieces of deep slaw and a couple of pull tabs. Also got two fishing weights but they were pretty recent losses....and there you go.....right now with all this sand, if it's heavy/dense it has to be gotten to quickly unless you can find some type of firmer bottom to hunt over.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom