What's new

experiences with getting permission to search farmland

craven27

Greenie
Joined
Mar 1, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
campville
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i was wondering what kind of experiences have locals around tioga and broome county come acrossed trying to get permission to hunt farmland.Has any one had any problems ? were the owners willing or a pain in the butt about it ?






















youtube video converter
 
Honestly, most farmers have bigger things to worry about than someone out in his fields. Once the corn/crops have been planted, that's another story!
It's hit or miss, but always ask permission.
People who tresspass without permission are the ones who ruin it for everyone else.
 
I will definetly ask for permission . I am respectful and absolutely do not want to ruin it for anyone. I just want to be prepared because i know some people are very protective of their property . Just looking for others experiences good or bad.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom