What's new

Explore Mode - Success...

CRUSADER

Emerald Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
41,306
Reaction score
48,543
Golden Thread
27
Location
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
27
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of options at the moment, but we decided to risk it on a farm that Cru'Dad spent just 1.5 hours on the other day (got 1 button). It had 2 crop-marks in 1 field & lots of other fields available which we have never searched.
I started on the high ground to get a view of the fields, & fluked out a nice Jetton. We then wandered another field & on our way back cut across the 2nd Crop-mark & I fluked out a Celtic Bronze Unit. After some gridding we gave up with just 1 scrappy & some Georgian bits. I had liked the look of a small field on the way in & that's where we headed next. Exactly in the spot I liked the look of, Cru'Dad & I got a Saxon object each.
A great result for these unknown fields (4 hours):

1 Scrappy
Celtic Bronze Unit (Coin)8-)
2 Crotal Bells
18th C Hawking Bell
2 Royal Farthings
Jetton
Modern 9Kt Gold Ring
Hat Buckle/Shoe Buckle
Circa 8th C Saxon Strap-end - New type for me & nice patination.8-)
Lovely circa 8-9th C Saxon double Trefoil Mount (Never seen this, looks like a belt slide or maybe scabbard mount??):headbang: (Congrats to Dad)
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    192.5 KB · Views: 150
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    106.9 KB · Views: 136
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    137.4 KB · Views: 149
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    72.9 KB · Views: 159
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    103.3 KB · Views: 139
  • 1a.webp
    1a.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Upvote 46
You kill it every hunt, WOW!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom