What's new

Explorer se pro

shanemcn

Full Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2013
Messages
111
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
I'm discovering that beach hunting is great with the explorer but I have to carry the metal sand scoop behind my back to avoid interference , don't want to turn the sensitivity down any lower (22 auto) so I will try a plastic scoop or shovel.
 
I like the plastic scoops. I bought a 3 quart feed scoop from Tractor Supply. Drilled 1/2" holes all over it, and it works great. I like that I can scoop sand and just wave the scoop over the coil too check it.
 
I like the plastic scoops. I bought a 3 quart feed scoop from Tractor Supply. Drilled 1/2" holes all over it, and it works great. I like that I can scoop sand and just wave the scoop over the coil too check it.

Sounds like a great idea, thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom