What's new

Extra Boxes

jethro1469

Full Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
171
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
My supply bank ordered 2 extra boxes of halves and offered them to me knowing that I would gladly take them.
Box 1- one 40% and two extra halves
Box 2- Whew! What stinks? Another skunk!
I missed the 40 edge checking but found it on the date search. Put it back in a stack of clads and even knowing it was there, I couldn't really pick it out. Some of them stand out and some don't. It was interesting to note that this coin had what appears to be a searchers reject line drawn across it.
 
Upvote 0
jethro1469 said:
I missed the 40 edge checking

Why I love my free coinstar machines that reject silver.
 
I too have been finding 40%ers recently that have edges that look exactly like clads! Scary to think about all those halves in the past that us CRHs just edge checked!!!

HH,

$ilver$urfer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom