What's new

Eyeballed an old find at street Tear-out

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    14 KB · Views: 122
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    20 KB · Views: 111
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 123
Love them old toy trucks. good eye!
 
Cool find D!! Didn't know they made rubber toy trucks or cars back then. Any chance you can take your detector back there? Betcha there is some more to be found!!
 
Very cool find FFD :thumbsup: I love making them eyeball finds ;D
 
Nice save, D. :icon_thumleft: I didn't know they made rubber trucks either. Congrats!

HH
 
Interesting did not know those existed =D Thanks for sharing =)
 
wow! Nice eyeball find D! first I've seen of one of those!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom