Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh ten years or so. Not Indian though is what i believe,much older. I dont collect them. Just photo them. If you think Christopher Columbus discovered America than its not going to make sense .
So you actually know very little about native American artifacts.

There are over 3000 years of artifact collecting experience on our forum alone, not counting the other forums he posted and was told same thing, the rocks are nothing more than simple rocks made by mother nature.

Not sure what Columbus has to do with the rocks or even Indian artifacts.:dontknow:

OP
OP
Jusfieldreem2

Jusfieldreem2

Jul 6, 2023
Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your first photo is very familiar to me. I believe it is legit Ancient art. I have seen that form done in different sizes in a state that i vacation at. Most will not see that or find it if they haven't done a lot of field work,where those people were present at that time. Look good to me.
Thank you Lightspirt, the voice of reason and experience.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
I think I see the face you are talking about, but I also see it has one eye.
Screenshot 2023-07-26 at 8.55.46 PM.jpg

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
Thank you Lightspirt, the voice of reason and experience.
Even the other 2 really. Looks like a V on the 3rd one. Experiment with different lighting and angels . Where you found them there should be other larger stones or very big boulders there.But your area my be way different then where i hunt. Many large boulders where iam at. But i have found very small man made signs. Even found a very small fire ring where they where fire Harding the sediment shapes with small symbols on them .

OP
OP
Jusfieldreem2

Jusfieldreem2

Jul 6, 2023
Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even the other 2 really. Looks like a V on the 3rd one. Experiment with different lighting and angels . Where you found them there should be other larger stones or very big boulders there.But your area my be way different then where i hunt. Many large boulders where iam at. But i have found very small man made signs. Even found a very small fire ring where they where fire Harding the sediment shapes with small symbols on them .
The current areas I hunt are streams near farms. I have seen some large boulder raw material are taken from it. I found 1 or 2 fire rings with cracked rock as well. I will take your
tip of the lighting. I just posted more. Sounds like a very productive place that you survey. Happy hunting!

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
The second and third photos are just the flip side. Here is artifact with a similar design technique.
Nice. I know its hard for people to believe this stuff,especially if they never found them. Putting a compass on them can help in making them legit to, before you remove them. creskol did a nice mark up. Sometimes multiple images on it like,the nose. To me they are legit. Do you think they are Native America Indian as in what we are taught in school as Indians?

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
The more I look at it the more complicated it becomes.. In the third photo I see a face on the right side, the makings of a dog on the left, and a lazy calf looking at the dog in the middle.
Screenshot 2023-07-26 at 9.30.49 PM.jpg

OP
OP
Jusfieldreem2

Jusfieldreem2

Jul 6, 2023
Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice. I know its hard for people to believe this stuff,especially if they never found them. Putting a compass on them can help in making them legit to, before you remove them. creskol did a nice mark up. Sometimes multiple images on it like,the nose. To me they are legit. Do you think they are Native America Indian as in what we are taught in school as Indians?
What students are taught in school doesn't encompass the whole history. To say the least there was techniques for tool making that are lost. You may find something that will challenge what's on paper.

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
What students are taught in school doesn't encompass the whole history. To say the least there was techniques for tool making that are lost. You may find something that will challenge what's on paper.
Yes, thats for sure. At one Ancient site i dug at, i uncover something that most wouldn't believe or understand . I cant say what it was,but it has nothing to do with greed or materialistic things. At one time your stones may have been painted like what creskol did. Here they would put in different pigments with the sediment mud for coloring..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps this is a product of one or more materials combined. I discovered this piece a year ago.
Every rock posted is still just natural rocks, just like you were told on the other artifact forums you were banned on.

DownEast_Detecting

Feb 26, 2020
Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this thread is crazy! I feel like this guy must just be a troll laughing his ass off. And i cant tell if Creskol is trolling him back or if he is serious. ahhhh :icon_scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread