What's new

eyes

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,842
Reaction score
76,281
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting











 
Last edited:


 
Last edited:
2 Excellent ones I forgot :thumbsup:
 
Everybody remember this sad tearjerker? I remember playing this one over and over when a certain girl broke up with me....lol

 
LOL Good one :thumbsup:
 
Who could forget this classic....Who could do that...lol

 
:thumbsup:

Eagles & the who are 2 bands I'm not a fan of.
So I never would have thought of Them
 
I never heard of Loudness but they remind me of another band.
Just can't place who at the moment. "Yes" Maybe ? or "Rush"
 
Last edited:
I never heard I can see it in your Eyes Either.
You Dug Deep :laughing7:
 
I never heard that Night Ranger song either.
at least not in that form.
I know I've heard one or 2 of their songs in the past.
but always considered them Bubble Gum Music .

Interesting though that song reminds me of a couple other songs.
one I can't quite Place but the Last 2 or 3 Cords Reminds me of Something.

and the words do you dream about me Remind me of


 
Last edited:
Nightranger's first album kicks butt!
Brad Gillis took over playing guitar for Ozzy when Randy Rhoads died during an Ozzy tour. (small plane crash).
He is that good.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom