What's new

F word today

fikys

Full Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
131
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Well, it seems my CR hunting is going to its end. The bank I used to order bags of half dollars said today that they will start charging me 2% of the total order cost. This is way more than I can compensate by my finds normally. I don't see any other way than stopping orders. Another bank I used to use asked for fee two months ago and I left them... :(
 
Upvote 0
Time to go down the road and find another bank. That sux!!! >:(
 
May be worth a try to open a small CD with them instead of a fee charge. They need the money now and being more of a customer may help the situation out. And if the banks are hurting they are usually paying pretty good rates. I know my bank is paying almost 5 percent on a 30 day CD! But you run the risk if the bank is going that short of terms of them going belly up. Weird financial times we are in for sure. But I do think it would be worth asking about putting some money in an account like that instead of fees.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom