What's new

F4 coil on a 3300?

Slowtaknow

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
390
Reaction score
501
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mooresville NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher f2, Tesoro vaquero, Nokta Simplex, Garrett Csi 250, whites gold master 2, minelab Xterra pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will the f2,f4 coils work on their bounty hunter counter parts? I bought a cors scout for my f2 and was wondering if it could be used on the 3300. The difference in khz. Isn't too far off but do the connectors fit, screw on on my f2.
 
Yes an older style Fisher F4 or F2 coil with a pushin connector will work on your Discovery 3300. I have a Legacy 3500 which is a newer model replacement for the Discovery 3300 and I use an old style Fisher F4 11"DD coil with a pushin connector on it. If you can't buy the old style coil with a pushin connector, you can buy adaptor plugs or make your own.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom