What's new

F44 incoming!

KennyD

Full Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
201
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
Belleville, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites VX3, Tesoro Vaquero, Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've been in need of a weather proof machine and just pulled the trigger on a new F44. From all the reviews and YouTube videos, it seems like a pretty nice little heater. I know its no f75, but looks to be very capable none the less.
Pretty stoked.....
HH everyone!
 
Congratz! I love mine and think you will love yours as well. I run the F75 as my main machine, but I like the F44 so much that I take it to parks occasionally instead of the F75. I found a very nice 3Ringer with it the week of Christmas.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/486094-3-ringer.html
 
The best ones are the ones you like to use! The best detector in the world does no good sitting in a closet. Get it dirty and have fun!

Enjoy.
 
I have been looking hard at the F44. Not much talk about them? What I have found some like them and some say the are very noisy??
 
Hammer, they arent noisy at all. All Fisher machines are hot... The 44 is on par with my F75 ltd when it comes to EMI.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom