What's new

F5 coil connector

foiled_again

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
86
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
DFW area, TX
Detector(s) used
CZ7a, Compadre (wader mod), Land Ranger Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have an older F5 with the push-in coil connector. Does anybody know if there is such a thing as an adaptor to the newer screw-in connectors that would allow me to use the newer aftermarket screw-in coils? I called FTP and they had no idea.
 
I'm in the same boat. I have the F5 with push in connector and a Teknetics Gamma plus a Eurotek Pro with screw in connectors. The coils WOULD be interchangeable if the connectors were the same. I wish FT (or somebody) would make an adapter for us.
 
Imho Fisher changed connectors to generate more revenue.

It's impossible for my fingers to tighten down the connector on my F2.

They changed connectors but didn't allow for screwing down sleeve.

Wish they all stayed with push on.
 
Last edited:
I'm not aware of any adapters.... for now we are stuck purchasing coils to match the type of connector on the machine. :sadsmiley:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom