What's new

facebook contest please help the wife win ////link updated

Re: facebook contest please help the wife win

i can see the the other MD forum is better for helping others out.

sorry for asking
 
Re: facebook contest please help the wife win

There is nothing on the link you provided that relates to voting for a dog or anything of the sort. It's a page for a marketing app. for facebook and twitter. Just figured i'd let you know that, since no one else did.
 
Re: facebook contest please help the wife win

I clicked on the link that YOU posted and all that came up was some popoffer page? I would have gladly helped out if the link took me to the page to vote for her. I get enough spam, I don't need to fill out any more surveys or sign up for anything else. Before you get all huffy with everyone here you might want to think about the fact that the link you posted looks like a phishing site. Good luck with whatever your contest is anyway.
 
thanks for letting me know the link did not work

it has been updated

Thanks again
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom