What's new

FAIRFIELD COUNTY IN CT.

NAVIGATOR

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
7
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
WOODBURY,CT.
Detector(s) used
GARRET ATX PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOOKING FOR OTHER MEMBERS INTERESTED IN HUNTING THE GOLD COAST OF CT. FAIRFIELD/WESTPORT BEACHES PLUS PLEASURE BEACH OLD AMMUSEMENT PARK IN BRIDGEPORT
 
Upvote 0
Good luck to you from White Plains, New York. We have been pounding those beaches for years.
 
No one gets it all, I've gotten my share from "the Gold Coast" and would love to share some with anyone interested in coming my way.
Love the hobby, it is not all about "cleaning" a place out. I "pouded" one spot for months, went back with an ATX and found enough to pay for the ATX.
I am sure there is more there for others also. Enjoy the hobby and friendships that can be made. What ever object you find will not change your style of life, friendahips can.
 
theres a minimum of 10 hunters here that pound those beaches - im sure one of them may hook up with you
 
I sent you a pm hope to hook up
 
What ever object you find will not change your style of life, friendahips can
:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom