tomclark
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2006
- Messages
- 1,184
- Reaction score
- 1,643
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Tampa Bay, FL
- Detector(s) used
- ShadowX2, TEJON, Eyes, Pony Shovel
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
about 7.5 grams weight.
Found it on a beach that has produced real 1/2 reales and spanish olive jars, beads, etc., most stuff from Seminole Indian Wars time period, but is an aboriginal midden site that dates from 250AD through historic times.
I can't believe someone would bother to do this. Oh well. Hope they got their jollies, I posted it over on Son's Anderson's board.
It's not marked copy and doesn't look like the "disney" pirates caribbean 1736 Lima fake coin.
Found it on a beach that has produced real 1/2 reales and spanish olive jars, beads, etc., most stuff from Seminole Indian Wars time period, but is an aboriginal midden site that dates from 250AD through historic times.
I can't believe someone would bother to do this. Oh well. Hope they got their jollies, I posted it over on Son's Anderson's board.
It's not marked copy and doesn't look like the "disney" pirates caribbean 1736 Lima fake coin.

Here is your replica cob. Amazingly sold for $34 on e-Bay!
That's a lot more info on this particular coin, in fact looks like the exact coin. I do wonder why there is no "COPY" on it, it's so shiny it is probably new and not pre '74 or whenever the date copy should be put on it........ I'm thinking of ballpeening it, LOL.






