That sucks SS. Hate to see you get the fake. Especially after being so cool and giving my daughter those wonderful Christmas presents. I posted the presents a few weeks ago. Many props to you man.
I finally have gotten out for a small amount of metal detecting with my family the last few days, but unfortunately it looks like it will be a while (perhaps a long while) before I will be able to get back into detecting seriously.
Out of coincedence to the accident I got into I got some testing from the VA because my hands have been swollen and I have not been able to use them much at all. According to the shock and needle test I have fairly strong carpel tunnel syndrome. I must admit my hands through the last few years have been hurting a bit and I have been dropping things. I always thought it was too much mechanicing in the Army all of those years, too much typing on computer work, and until 9 months ago too much ground pounding looking for coinage in my spare time.
Looks like all were correct and those bands of muscle in my wrist have finally locked up the nerve going in my hand. I am about 100% sure they will need surgery, but with the VA involved I have no idea when that will be. I would have atleast some type of idea, however the Phy Assist that made the appointments messed up the appointments 4 months ago. She didn't put anything in the consult so they would not see me until she corrects it. I have done everything I can to get in contact with her (just short of things to land me in jail), and she has not responded. Not even an official complaint has gotten a response. So I must wait another 3 months for the checkup with her to hopefully tell her she screwed up and try to get the new appointment with the hand specialist.
Nastly little wench also put Bi-polar with a ? behind it in her report to help mess up my PTSD claim. Or atleast I guess that is why. I have never showed any symptoms of mood swings at all. I do however show many sypmtoms of PTSD. I would say it was her stupidity, except the Mental Health have been doing medicines and treatments based on Bi-polar. I know they cannot be that dumb. And if you have been watching the news many returning soldiers from combat have been getting those claims turned down as personality disorders. Bi-polar is a personality disorder. See where it's going SS.
Fight for your country and have your own VA there supposedly to serve us since we served our country is hanging out to cut out our throats.
Good to see you posting those SS. Haven't seen one of your posts in a long time. Sorry it was to tell us about getting scamming. Atleast it sounds like you got a collection of other coins in this estate sell. Hopefully you got a good deal, and a great deal of other coins.
Doug