What's new

Fakes?

snakeyes

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
495
Reaction score
114
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northen New Mexico
Detector(s) used
don't laugh viper trident/ E.Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Amazing what the Chinese can copy. I took These pictures at the flea market this morning. I asked the guy where he got them from and he said his fil picks them up, but wouldn.t say from where.He sells them for $4.00 and $5.00
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0276.webp
    IMG_0276.webp
    98.1 KB · Views: 494
  • IMG_0275.webp
    IMG_0275.webp
    105.5 KB · Views: 493
Upvote 0
definitely fakes, they even sell these at the casinos
 
Like Joshua said, those are massed produced in India so I guess you could say they are made by Indians. ;D
 
Hope he sells them as reproductions ! I never seen reprodutions of that quality go for less than $20.00. HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom