Iron Patch
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2007
- Messages
- 19,276
- Reaction score
- 8,954
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Dirtyville
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 4
- Detector(s) used
- Deus
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Not much to see here and the only reason I'm posting is because of this crazy large jews harp. I have never seen one of this type anywhere near as big. A shame it's broken. For size reference the copper is a George III Hibernia Halfpenny.
Attachments
Upvote
0
That is the largest Jew's harp I have ever seen. That would be put in my display case at the end of the year. I want to see that Georgie!
Looks like you got ya a ram rod guide to there.I'm hopeing to get at it soon but need to finish around the house here.
Besides it's seems like the rain here is just non-stop.But I have all winter here to go so theres time.
I've got some company coming next weekened who wants to do a little hunting so that will most likely be my first for the fall season.


Which looks like the size of yours just guessing. 






