artzstuff1
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Oct 8, 2008
- Messages
- 2,491
- Reaction score
- 13
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
- #1
Thread Owner
FALSE SIGNAL'S ~~~~~~ VAQUERO
??
I am getting false signals out of my vaq. at the end of my swing, on the right side of my arch!!
cant figure it out ,,
,, I run my unit supertuned, and sens. at 8-9,,disc. at right below tabs,,
I have made sure that my coil wire is secure on the shaft with tape,, just dont know what the deal is ,,
does not happen every swing but about 85-90% of the time ,,,any help would be cool,,
I quess I could send it in for a check up,,,, just bought a couple of months ago.
thanks
arthur
??I am getting false signals out of my vaq. at the end of my swing, on the right side of my arch!!
cant figure it out ,,
,, I run my unit supertuned, and sens. at 8-9,,disc. at right below tabs,,I have made sure that my coil wire is secure on the shaft with tape,, just dont know what the deal is ,,
does not happen every swing but about 85-90% of the time ,,,any help would be cool,,
I quess I could send it in for a check up,,,, just bought a couple of months ago.
thanks
arthur









