What's new

Family treasure

Aquila

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2008
Messages
801
Reaction score
185
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Ace 150, Golden mask 3
Here is strange and broken :'( eagle ring that was donated to my mother. And my mother give it to me. It has eagle in it. I am not sure if it is Russian or German. Or what was it or who was the original owner.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0100.webp
    IMG_0100.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 820
  • IMG_0101.webp
    IMG_0101.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 816
It was found 60 years ago from field. It is not new crude copy of coin. It is some kind of stamp ring.
 
Upvote 0
Yes it is very crude though. Might be somebody`s Austrian travel purchase. I was not even think about coin :icon_scratch:. Thanks for info. :icon_thumleft: I always thought it was Russian eagle in it and it might been soldiers ring :). You are right. Thaler copy ring it is.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom