What's new

Famous Men who want Women to rule the world

A lot like it's becoming now, because that's pretty much where we're at. Sad, isn't it?
 
I have no problem with it.. Let's look at it from this point of view.. Men have always been leaders for the majority of time, with exception to England.. Hey, look at England, they are still around :laughing7:

Now let's take the USA. There have recently been women in powerful positions and many fared well.. Men on the other hand have been in power here for over 2 centuries and look where we are now :laughing9:

You can't argue with logic :thumbsup:
 
spartacus53 said:
I have no problem with it.. Let's look at it from this point of view.. Men have always been leaders for the majority of time, with exception to England.. Hey, look at England, they are still around :laughing7:

Now let's take the USA. There have recently been women in powerful positions and many fared well.. Men on the other hand have been in power here for over 2 centuries and look where we are now :laughing9:

You can't argue with logic :thumbsup:

You prove a point, but it's against your argument. As you state, men have been in power here for over 2 centuries, whereas women have come into power more recently. We have thrived for most of that past two centuries, and look at where were headed, and are, now.
 
That's a poor argument there Kentucky Kache :laughing7: We thrived for nearly the past 2 centuries :icon_scratch:

The way I see it, this nation started out in the basement, and the only way to go is up. That is of course unless you want to remain a basement dweller. :laughing9:

Men have been in control way too long, and their ideas just don't seem to work. I have no problem in tapping into the other half of our brainpower and looking for a leader that can actually accomplish some goals.
 
Haha! Gotta go with KK where the USA is concerned mate. :tongue3:

As for England? We did very well with women in charge. Elizabeth I and Victoria started and built a world ruling empire, and while Liz II isn't in charge like the others, 57 of those empire countries still look to her as their head of state, including 2 of the biggest.
However, it WAS men who got it all for them. :tongue3:
 
spartacus53 said:
That's a poor argument there Kentucky Kache :laughing7: We thrived for nearly the past 2 centuries :icon_scratch:

The way I see it, this nation started out in the basement, and the only way to go is up. That is of course unless you want to remain a basement dweller. :laughing9:

Men have been in control way too long, and their ideas just don't seem to work. I have no problem in tapping into the other half of our brainpower and looking for a leader that can actually accomplish some goals.

Thrive means prosper. And you got it backward, we started tall and remained tall for a long time, but now we have fallen.
 
A woman once said "We are superior to men and could save the world, except for a few days every month during which the world could be in dire jeopardy." (...or something similar) :)
 
I honestly don't think things would look much different.

I think power corrupts pretty equally, regardless of gender.

BTW, my 1,000th post!

Woo-hoo!! :hello2:
 
Smudge, I will agree, things couldn't get much worse..

The best part is that they will do the job for nearly 20% less than men. :tongue3:

We save Mo' Money :headbang:
 
spartacus53 said:
Smudge, I will agree, things couldn't get much worse..


 
spartacus53 said:
Smudge, I will agree, things couldn't get much worse..

Yes, they sure could. I thought they just might in the last election, but thankfully they didn't. But they may still.
 
Smudge said:
I honestly don't think things would look much different.

I think power corrupts pretty equally, regardless of gender.

BTW, my 1,000th post!

Woo-hoo!! :hello2:


X2
not much diff. when it comes to power, greed, etc. women I believe have that more compassionate side that comes to the surface more, but yea, women of today are as strong, hard etc. as any male in power.....so yea, I don't think it would be much of a difference truly.
 
FarmerChick said:
Smudge said:
I honestly don't think things would look much different.

I think power corrupts pretty equally, regardless of gender.

BTW, my 1,000th post!

Woo-hoo!! :hello2:


X2
not much diff. when it comes to power, greed, etc. women I believe have that more compassionate side that comes to the surface more, but yea, women of today are as strong, hard etc. as any male in power.....so yea, I don't think it would be much of a difference truly.


Yep, what they said and I agree
 
Tony66 said:
FarmerChick said:
Smudge said:
I honestly don't think things would look much different.

I think power corrupts pretty equally, regardless of gender.

BTW, my 1,000th post!

Woo-hoo!! :hello2:


X2
not much diff. when it comes to power, greed, etc. women I believe have that more compassionate side that comes to the surface more, but yea, women of today are as strong, hard etc. as any male in power.....so yea, I don't think it would be much of a difference truly.


Yep, what they said and I agree

Tony the tigress?
 
The Beep Goes On said:
A woman once said "We are superior to men and could save the world, except for a few days every month during which the world could be in dire jeopardy." (...or something similar) :)

......and then there is menopause. :violent1: :crybaby2:

uh oh, I am in trouble now.
 
And you don't think you were in trouble before? Hey, we don't have to 'say' anything, we're wrong anyway!
 
menapause---all bets and political promises are OFF!

and that is the time we may just 'push the button' for the hell of it :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Kentucky Kache said:
Tony66 said:
FarmerChick said:
Smudge said:
I honestly don't think things would look much different.

I think power corrupts pretty equally, regardless of gender.

BTW, my 1,000th post!

Woo-hoo!! :hello2:


X2
not much diff. when it comes to power, greed, etc. women I believe have that more compassionate side that comes to the surface more, but yea, women of today are as strong, hard etc. as any male in power.....so yea, I don't think it would be much of a difference truly.


Yep, what they said and I agree

Tony the tigress?

Nope, not a tigress, believe me when I say I'd make an ugly woman...lol
not that I'm a great looking guy but I'd look really bad as a woman. Lets see, how do I put this nicely on the forum, with my looks, if I was female, the saying "her face would make a train take a dirt road" comes to mind. :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom