What's new

Fantastic Nickle Night (1950-D and MORE)

moff347

Full Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2013
Messages
197
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Picked up two boxes of nickles on my way home for the weekend and went through them tonight with my fiance. Yes, my fiance is a CRH too :headbang:. Each of us took a box and dug in. She found a 1935, 1921, and a dateless buffalo along with two war nickles. I found a war nickle end role with a dateless buffalo and then to my great surprise. I found a 1950-D in my second to last role. I literally jumped up out of my chair and yelled "I FOUND IT":hello2::hello2:. It's been evading me for too many years. Pictures are shown bellow with my fiance's finds on top and mine on the bottom row. Super excited about the 1950-D, now I just need those elusive 1938'S???.
 

Attachments

  • rear 1950-D.webp
    rear 1950-D.webp
    70.7 KB · Views: 272
  • silver, buffalo, 1950-D.webp
    silver, buffalo, 1950-D.webp
    148.2 KB · Views: 267
  • 2 boxes (4-12-13).webp
    2 boxes (4-12-13).webp
    369.7 KB · Views: 273
  • 1935, 1921, blank, 2 silver.webp
    1935, 1921, blank, 2 silver.webp
    216.7 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_20130412_224431_438-1.webp
    IMG_20130412_224431_438-1.webp
    111.2 KB · Views: 245
Upvote 0
coin_collection.gif
Nice finds moff347!
 
Awesome boxes, guys! Just the opposite out here in District 12 lately. Now on to the 38S!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom