What's new

Fantastic rings...Fake? Real?

able_walker

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
This ebay seller has some amazing "23 Karat ancient Gold rings" if they are real....prices seem fair...If they are real..:laughing7:
goldfingure | eBay
 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm a little suspicious,..as the 23k rings all have the same designs on the sides,..with no wear.
 
I'm a little suspicious,..as the 23k rings all have the same designs on the sides,..with no wear.

Yeah I noticed the similar designs but then I thought maybe they could have come from a "find" somewhere which would make them a little fishy legal wise. The thing is if you tried to but a modern ring of that size in 18k gold or higher from a jeweler it would probably cost more than what he is asking so a little curious for sure.Actually the description of Roman or Viking seems a bit off as the designs look more Middle Eastern to me which may explain things.
 
Last edited:
He has 6 negatives and one says it was a copy. I wouldn't trust that seller.
 
Most high karat gold is 22k but maybe that's modern.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom