What's new

Fantasy Hunt

Smudge

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2010
Messages
1,532
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok, the whole country is open to you.

You can metal detect anywhere you want, just one time only.

Where would you go?

My vote: Mount Vernon.

Who's next?
 
The grounds of the WhiteHouse,they partied now,way back when!!!!!!!!!
 
Castilo de San Marcos....St. Augsutine FL.
 
If I could keep everything found, Fort Knox. :wink:

For an actual answer, it would be the grounds of a local lead I've been researching for a long time.
 
Kentucky Kache said:
If I could keep everything found, Fort Knox. :wink:

For an actual answer, it would be the grounds of a local lead I've been researching for a long time.
Brother, Who says there is anything left,with the way Foreign Countries are buying it up at breakneck speed,makes you wonder why they DON'T want paper!!!!!!
 
worldtalker said:
Kentucky Kache said:
If I could keep everything found, Fort Knox. :wink:

For an actual answer, it would be the grounds of a local lead I've been researching for a long time.
Brother, Who says there is anything left,with the way Foreign Countries are buying it up at breakneck speed,makes you wonder why they DON'T want paper!!!!!!

True enough. Would be fun to look in there though.
 
Kentucky Kache said:
worldtalker said:
Kentucky Kache said:
If I could keep everything found, Fort Knox. :wink:

For an actual answer, it would be the grounds of a local lead I've been researching for a long time.
Brother, Who says there is anything left,with the way Foreign Countries are buying it up at breakneck speed,makes you wonder why they DON'T want paper!!!!!!

True enough. Would be fun to look in there though.
Recon yer right.
 
The island around the statue of liberty. TTC
 
Love the answers so far. Funny how the Castillo De San Marco did not jump to mind. I only live a few hours from it. I like the diea around the Statute of Liberty also.

I'll bet Monticello would be a great hunt.

Funny, I seem to have a thing presidential homes. ;D
 
I pass by Monticello 4 or 5 times a month, I am always thinking what I would give to MD around that historic property. The Wilderness area is my fantasy hotspot.
 
Kentucky Kache said:
If I could keep everything found, Fort Knox. :wink:

For an actual answer, it would be the grounds of a local lead I've been researching for a long time.
I hope that lead pans out well for you!!!
 
worldtalker said:
Kentucky Kache said:
If I could keep everything found, Fort Knox. :wink:

For an actual answer, it would be the grounds of a local lead I've been researching for a long time.
I hope that lead pans out well for you!!!

Thank you, and so do I. ;D
Maybe the book will, even if the treasure doesn't.
 
there's too many.... :dontknow: but here locally I'd go with the grounds of the old US Mint building......
 
The most productive place I have ever visited was the Savannah River in Georgia. Do a bit of rersearch and you'll discover where the major Civil War engagements were fought along the river. Both sides dug in and encamped on both sides of the river and fought prolonged engagements. I visited a fishing camp as a teen and had no real interest in relic hunting but soon i was finding buckles, rifle parts, bayonets and even eye glass rims laying everywhere ontop the ground. When the river overflows its banks, it naturally strips the topsoil as it retreats and does all the digging for you.
 
worldtalker said:
The grounds of the WhiteHouse,they partied now,way back when!!!!!!!!!
I would agree! Amazing finds would come out of there. :icon_thumleft:
 
Gettysburg Battlefield would be fun to hunt...

NJ
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom