What's new

farm field, Ulster County, NY--Lanceolate small triangle Woodland???

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3rd point from this farm. others were leaf shape. 1 3/8" X 1" wide. tapered at base. grey leaning to greenish color
IMG_5157.webpIMG_5158.webp

opinions wanted:dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
I have a Kirk made of the identical material. Only piece I've found like that. I wonder what they call it
 
In the Northeast in general, a triangle with those metrics would fall into the type called Levanna....
 
In the Northeast in general, a triangle with those metrics would fall into the type called Levanna....

That's what I meant, not a Yadkin. Yadkin is more southeastern. Brain fart! lol
 
i really like it when one realizes we are all not perfect.
 
Looks to be a high grade rayholite. That material comes in all levels of quality but mostly poor.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom