jgowans Full Member Joined Sep 19, 2008 Messages 209 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Ellicott City, MD Dec 13, 2010 #1 I found this on an old farm site. It is pretty rusted over but some details are coming out. My first thought was part of a harvesting or cutting implement. Any thoughts? Thanks
I found this on an old farm site. It is pretty rusted over but some details are coming out. My first thought was part of a harvesting or cutting implement. Any thoughts? Thanks
mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 13, 2010 #2 Sickle bar mower tooth Upvote 0
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Dec 13, 2010 #3 mojjax nailed it. Upvote 0
jgowans Full Member Joined Sep 19, 2008 Messages 209 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Ellicott City, MD Dec 13, 2010 Thread Owner #4 Thanks. I just couldn't put my finger on it. Upvote 0