Naaaaah! they were fatter man! Fat meant royalty!jivey1ark said:I think it is a non slip buggy step. Remember that back in the days of the buggy, people were so much smaller(skinnier) than we are today.

Hey man! Tell us your dogs name again!extractor said:non slip buggy step![]()
BreezieBreezie said:I've never seen a buggy/carriage step that looked like 'jaws.' LOL All of the non-slip ones I've seen had a grid pattern on the step tread, and were much more substantial. It looks strong enough to hold some type of rod or even an umbrella on a hall tree, but not strong enough or large enough to hold a person.Breezie
Cams ; is his name.4-H said:Hey man! Tell us your dogs name again!extractor said:non slip buggy step![]()
I love that picture of that dog. I keep forgetting his name

Tony in SC said:Looks more like a mud scraper. They were mounted on buggies, door steps etc. Tony