What's new

Farmers field in Saskatchewan

D.E.A.P.

Full Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2015
Messages
123
Reaction score
115
Golden Thread
0
Location
BC Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438625602.725388.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438625627.775223.webp

One farmer close to the field we were in was not a collector however he found so many artifacts in his field that he would not let anybody hike it. We couldn't even see his collection. But apparently it was massive.
[emoji23]
 
Upvote 0
Honestly don't remember offhand. A friend of mine had a uncle that had a farm out there so we went on the spur of the moment. I'm new to the site so I posted some old finds that I had. That was probably from 15 or 20 years ago. Sorry
 
If you ever make it out this way to B.C. message me and I'll take you to a few sites if I have time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom