What's new

Fastener?

pa-dirt_nc-sand

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
4,271
Reaction score
15,142
Golden Thread
2
Location
South Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1540497783.182519.webp
Came out of the dirt like this near a cellar hole where I found multiple IHPs.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1540497824.055458.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1540497832.484052.webp

Any ID help appreciated!
 
It looks like some kind of a brassard that might have been designed to attach to some piece of leather or fabric. The spacing of the prongs looks about right for a lapel pin. I don't get the crosswire unless it was imbedded in some kind of emblem.

Cool finds! I hope you'll find a better answer.--------Phil
 
Upvote 0
Sounds good to me
 
Upvote 0
I'm thinking the two points are actually bent and would have stood up straight. :icon_scratch:
Other then that, I think Priv8ear is onto something.

Dave
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
The flanges on the back look really heavy for fabric. It makes me think of a blinder button but I've never see one that small.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom