What's new

Fat Boy Loves His Tesoro...

Bill G

Full Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
259
Golden Thread
0
If you treat your Tesoro right (give it a kiss) it will find more coins..Lol. :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Happy Hunting All, :laughing7:
Bill G
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1593.webp
    IMG_1593.webp
    69.7 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Some things you just can't un-see... :laughing7: :icon_thumright:
 
Other have tried that. Got arrested for herassment.
 
Other have tried that. Got arrested for herassment.


I think that's illegal in 23 states. They'll just look away, here in CA though. ^_^
 
I think that's illegal in 23 states. They'll just look away, here in CA though. ^_^

Lol... :laughing7: :laughing7: Brother you got that right, anything goes in the communist state of California. I am out of here when I retire. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Happy Hunting,
Bill G
 
Are anyone else's eyes still burning a little? :laughing7:
 
...I looked away.

Think Bill's wife knows? Maybe that's why she made him get rid of the Outlaw... :tongue3:


She does..... She took the pic... Lol :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: She said the Outlaw was just to sexy in my hands and it had to go.. :tongue3: :tongue3: She couldn't take it anymore..

Bill G :headbang: :occasion14:,,,
 
Last edited:
I certainly hope you didn't lean your detector against a tree, and then a dog stopped by, and the.....

Ewwwwwwwwwww
 
Wow, just wow.. tonguing your speaker?

Well we gotta know - did it increase your finds? If so, I might have to try this...

:censored:
 
Wow, just wow.. tonguing your speaker?

Well we gotta know - did it increase your finds? If so, I might have to try this...

:censored:


I will I'll never tell Brother...Lol. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom