What's new

Fat silver ring 9/23/14

sturrat

Full Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2012
Messages
193
Reaction score
171
Golden Thread
0
Location
Muskegon
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New spot. Junk jewelry, clad, wheats seven of them and a fat silver mens ring. Gotta do electrolysis on this one.
 

Attachments

  • image-1861197528.webp
    image-1861197528.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 131
  • image-2053059745.webp
    image-2053059745.webp
    74.3 KB · Views: 120
Sturrat's like the new "ring king"!

Muskegon must be full of rings!?

Making me wanna drive over there and do some hunting ;-)

Congrats
 
Neat ring would love to have found that !!
 
Gotta get it cleaned up. Cannot tell what that is in the middle. I know its an oldie due to the 1/16" of oxidation on it.
 
Should clean up nice. Be sure to get a close up of the finished job.
 
Congrats on a nice ring. :thumbsup: Yes, please show us a cleaned up pic!

HH
 
Don't know where he's hitting all the rings but I MUST BE FOLLOWING HIM. I haven't found one in a while, congrats awesome find AGAIN!!!
 
I must have found 150 junk ones this year.
 
Here it is cleaned up. Black onyx in the middle.
 

Attachments

  • image-4135064415.webp
    image-4135064415.webp
    18 KB · Views: 92
  • image-3538704126.webp
    image-3538704126.webp
    66.7 KB · Views: 94
heck of a 100th post, congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom