What's new

Fathers Day Bonus Coin.......

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
1,977
Reaction score
3,194
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Central PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Father's Day Bonus Coin.......

Before the family gathering, a quick hour hunt at a neighborhood curb strip produced a few goodies...........

622 Hunt.webp

The coin at the bottom is the star........

622 IHP.webp

The "chief" of this family found his first "chief"!!!!
An appropriate Father's Day find..........:occasion14:
Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there..........

Thanks for lookin' in and good luck on your hunts for the elusive bucket listers..........
 
Upvote 22
Looks like you had a good day! Congrats
 
Congrats on having a good Father's Day hunt, and capping it off with that Indian. :occasion14:
 
Those Indians always makes the day little better, Congrats!
 
Congrats on the IHC! One of my favorite coins. Well done.
 
Looks like you had a good day! Congrats

Thanks, silver john.........any day spent with my family (especially the grandkids) is a good day.......the IHP was definitely icing..........

Congrats on having a good Father's Day hunt, and capping it off with that Indian. :occasion14:

Thank you, Loco-Digger........I was sorting out the coins before getting a shower and when I saw the head dress I let out a "Whoop!!". My wife came a runnin ' and asked what was wrong.........all I could do was hold the IHP in between thumb and fore finger and smile...........:laughing7:

Those Indians always makes the day little better, Congrats!

Sure made my day better, deershed.............

Congrats on the injun and other finds

Thank you, art........sure hope there's a lost tribe out there for me!!!

Nice job on the Indian.

Thank you, Trezurehunter.........

Congrats on the IHC! One of my favorite coins. Well done.

I could grow to like 'em a lot more now, Tom!!!
 
Sorry the replies took so long.......it was quite the gathering at my son's house...........
 
That is awesome! Congrats on your first IH!!!
May there be many more!

I didn't know i had one till i got it home & cleaned it. Even then I was trying to figure out what forigen it could be, till i figured out those were feathers! :eek::D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom