What's new

Favorite Finds So Far

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2005
Messages
1,798
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
These are my favorites so far from my 2 years of detecting.I have found older but I have enjoyed finding these the most.The 1946 walking half was my first really cool find.I found it under a tree in a heavily hunted park and I have been hooked ever since.
 

Attachments

  • lastscan.webp
    lastscan.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,063
Upvote 0
cool finds bigrig40 ! how deep did you find most of your silver?
 
Great finds bigrig! Where in Indiana are you located? Maybe we could get together and hunt sometime. HH!

Fox
 
hollowpoint,
The walkers were about 3 to 4 in.The barber dime was on its side at 3 in.The quarters and quite a few other silver coins came at our fairgrounds when they tore up the old road and repaved it.We had 3 days to hunt the area and came away with alot of cool finds including indian heads and V nickels and lots of wheaties to go with the silver.

bigrig
 
Nice Coins!! I can't wait to go hunting, but I have to. I had to return my detector so I could get one from kellyco. Saved money and got an almost free Handheld Pinpointer and a cool digging knife. I also can't wait to find my first Walking Lib. You are a good hunter keep it up & HH!!
 

Attachments

  • cool.webp
    cool.webp
    2.2 KB · Views: 907
  • cool.webp
    cool.webp
    2.2 KB · Views: 866
Nice finds. Them halves sure do get the heart pumping when they come out of the ground. I have only found two to date, a walker and a franklin.
 
Bigrig, how long did it take for you to select these favorites out of your stash...1 or 2 days? The way you've been hittin it lately, I'd think that's the least it would take to go thru all the finds you've been gettin! LOL HH
 
beautiful coins bigrig!!I always love lookin at old silver!nice finds!
 
Real nice silver BR! Those halfs are rare finds although, would make a big noise in the headphones, just have to get the coil over the target, sometimes hard to do! HH, Mike
 
Excellent Bigrig!

HH and good luck finding many more!

Lonewolfe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom