What's new

Favorite metal detecting beverage?

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2011
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
226
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
Not that it matters but I'm bored.

My vote:Dt. Sierra Mist
 
Stolichnaya, after a day in the field.

have a good un.......
SHERMANVILLE
 
Before: Monster During: Gatorade After: Stolichnaya or Smirnoff on the rocks with a Diet Dew chaser.
 
Strictly water. Sugar or caffiene makes makes my brain feel funny (anxiety disorder). But towards evening liquor does well. Currently, Sailor jerry's spiced rum does the trick :laughing7:.

-Swartzie
 
Fanta Orange Soda from Mexico. They use real sugar, not high fructose corn syrup.
Rich
 
NOS diet energy drink before. Water during. Miller light after.
 
A screwdriver, you can drink em, and also use them as probes :thumbsup:

I always carry water and soda, both ice cold and switch off...
 
Ginger Ale all the time

Unless I Stop at a Restaurant.
Then Black Coffee of course
 
Red Diamond Sweet Tea.
 
water, every thing else is fattening
 
xenergy by xyience, blu pom good stuff
 
Fanta Orange Soda from Mexico. They use real sugar, not high fructose corn syrup.

I totally agree, and I also like the imported real-sugar Sprites and Cokes. Dasani in the field, a good imported soda to clean the throat afterwards.
 
Nice to see other people who enjoy their soda. My brother always gives me crap about bringing soda because he says it's not refreshing. I'm addicted to the "throat burn" from a good carbonated beverage.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom