Favorite songs I was raised on

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I don’t know many Meatloaf songs. The big hits I know. So, to broaden the horizon, I chose this one.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WANNADIG where in Ohio are you located ?

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Several years ago, I sang a mix In My Life/If We Never Meet Again. It really moved me. I had a lot of trouble getting the right key for In My Life. One usher told me once, “ If I knew you were singing today, I would have passed out earplugs.” Lol!

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
WANNADIG where in Ohio are you located ?
west central. And then from about April through November, anywhere on Lake Erie from Toledo to, I think, fairport is my farthest east.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
west central. And then from about April through November, anywhere on Lake Erie from Toledo to, I think, fairport is my farthest east.
I live about 20 miles South East of Canton.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I live about 20 miles South East of Canton.
Now, hang on here. You already asked me that and I told you in a pm. Did you forget about me that soon? Lol. Any way, I sent you a friend request on FB. You never know. I may end up you way sometime.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, hang on here. You already asked me that and I told you in a pm. Did you forget about me that soon? Lol. Any way, I sent you a friend request on FB. You never know. I may end up you way sometime.
I accepted you today. I have had a VERY STRESSFUL last 3 or 4 weeks forgive me a little please

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A very talented group of musicians performing a classic "DC5" tune...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread