What's new

Favorite songs I was raised on

I forgot there was 2 more groups. The BEACH BOYS and and the BEATLES in that order
 
I don’t know many Meatloaf songs. The big hits I know. So, to broaden the horizon, I chose this one.

 
Now, Alabama, whew! I could play a lot. Love them!

 
WANNADIG where in Ohio are you located ?
 
Several years ago, I sang a mix In My Life/If We Never Meet Again. It really moved me. I had a lot of trouble getting the right key for In My Life. One usher told me once, “ If I knew you were singing today, I would have passed out earplugs.” Lol!

 
WANNADIG where in Ohio are you located ?
west central. And then from about April through November, anywhere on Lake Erie from Toledo to, I think, fairport is my farthest east.
 
west central. And then from about April through November, anywhere on Lake Erie from Toledo to, I think, fairport is my farthest east.
I live about 20 miles South East of Canton.
 
I live about 20 miles South East of Canton.
Now, hang on here. You already asked me that and I told you in a pm. Did you forget about me that soon? Lol. Any way, I sent you a friend request on FB. You never know. I may end up you way sometime.
 
Now, hang on here. You already asked me that and I told you in a pm. Did you forget about me that soon? Lol. Any way, I sent you a friend request on FB. You never know. I may end up you way sometime.
I accepted you today. I have had a VERY STRESSFUL last 3 or 4 weeks forgive me a little please
 
Crazy Elephant...

 
A very talented group of musicians performing a classic "DC5" tune...

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom