Favorite songs I was raised on

I will try to find some more music for you, but it is getting harder to find something which has not already been posted and I refuse to got into Disco.

Country Joe performed on Saturday between 1:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. He finished with this one, which I had to find one without the "Fish Cheer" LOL

Ok this is another one I haven't heard. LOL! Maybe it's an age thing? I read the title and this is the one that started playing in my head. :laughing9:

========

Close,but NO cigar :laughing7:
cigar.jpg

His fourth song is a version of my all time favorite! I couldn't find a Woodstock of just this song.

I will try to find some more music for you, but it is getting harder to find something which has not already been posted and I refuse to got into Disco.

Oh come on! We gotta play this one! OOH! Look at those legs! LOL!

Did I ever mention that I used to smoke cigars? Black and Mild, a pack a day, inhaled. Not cool.
=====
Wow, I bet Billy Jean King would have been proud of you :laughing7: How many cigars in a pack ? ( Really, I do not know ).

=====
Wow, I bet Billy Jean King would have been proud of you :laughing7: How many cigars in a pack ? ( Really, I do not know ).

5. They are the ones with the cream colored mouth piece. (IDK what else to call it) Now I still find those stupid things all over the farm.

Ok, I learned something new. :icon_scratch: Maybe I will look for some cigar or cigarette themed songs :dontknow:

I noticed you skipped over Janis Joplin and Mercedes Benz, was that a bad choice :dontknow:

So, Country Joe and the Fish played another set on Sunday from 6:30 - 8:00 p. m. Is it too early for this? Well, IDK, but I'm liking the drummer! :laughing9:

I noticed you skipped over Janis Joplin and Mercedes Benz, was that a bad choice :dontknow:

OOPS! I didn't realize. I have been trying to play catch up on the ones that I "liked" before listening. I stopped hitting that button on purpose so I could remember where I was at.

Finally, someone who can appreciate a DRUMMER :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
If I remember right, you also liked the drummer for Rare Earth. :icon_thumleft:
The guitar players always got the girls. :icon_scratch:

Last edited:
Finally, someone who can appreciate a DRUMMER :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
If I remember right, you also liked the drummer for Rare Earth. :icon_thumleft:
The guitar players always got the girls. :icon_scratch:

Oh yeah! I love drums! My Grandma corrupted me when I was real little with Wipe Out. I couldn't tell you whose version. LOL I just know she got this massive record player thing and constantly played this song and we would dance. She laughed and laughed!

Oh yeah! I love drums! My Grandma corrupted me when I was real little with Wipe Out. I couldn't tell you whose version. LOL I just know she got this massive record player thing and constantly played this song and we would dance. She laughed and laughed!

========

One of my favorites Sis. I always loved dueling drummers, especially when I win :laughing7: That was Mel Taylor who was the regular drummer for the Ventures and Max Weinberg who was the drummer and band leader for the Conan O'Brien Show.
Very nice ! :headbang: :icon_thumleft: smiley on drums 3.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back