May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit my favorite thrift store after an almost a 2 week hiatus due to vacation. I hit the Jewelry counter first and found this gold bracelet which had that deep rich gold color that people often confuse with junk jewelry. I was thrilled to see 750 on the clasp and on the link along with a makers mark of Marotto Giuliani. Of course I have to test it at home as the mark does look slightly suspicious although the design looks right. It is hollow so not super heavy but I am thrilled. Getting close to having enough gold to get that Omega Speedmaster I've been wanting! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1499972835.633384.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1499972846.413390.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. Can't even get a bottle of soda for a dollar.

What! That's awesome!! Let us know the weight!
Love them scores. My best 750 was a $1 too.

Last edited:
What! That's awesome!! Let us know the weight!
Love them scores. My best 750 was a $1 too.

Bingo! The acid test was positive for 18kt gold. It weighed in at 14.8 g! Woohoo!

.750, only bested by the rare .916 ;) Fantastic buy. Way to spot that yellow!

These two were in a jewelry jar a couple weeks back. 10K and .750 white gold and diamond charm bracelet! Right around the same weight. Shame some diamonds have fallen out along the way. Not a bad $10 bill...

750 1.PNG750 2.PNG

Cherry pick 'em all day long! You can make a lot of watch bands with that profit... :thumbsup:

Their big annual jewelry sale is coming up in August and I can't wait!!!!!

Excellent buy JimDon!
DFW THer, don't forget about "9999", or "999" for pure 24k gold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back