FEATHERS MIGHT BE HEALTHIER?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Polls indicate, on average, each American eats 50 chicken nuggets yearly (316,823,000 x 50= you do the math). Well, Mississippi researchers recent found on average, at least the ones they tested, consisted of 50% or less chicken muscle tissue, with the rest being a mix of fat, blood vessels and nerves. At least one sample contained the cells which line chickens’ skin and internal organs, the authors wrote in the American Journal of Medicine.

I don't eat chicken nuggets. though fat, blood vessels and nerves sound very tasty!!!:laughing7:

Polls indicate, on average, each American eats 50 chicken nuggets yearly (316,823,000 x 50= you do the math). Well, Mississippi researchers recent found on average, at least the ones they tested, consisted of 50% or less chicken muscle tissue, with the rest being a mix of fat, blood vessels and nerves. At least one sample contained the cells which line chickens’ skin and internal organs, the authors wrote in the American Journal of Medicine.

Make it 316,822,999,I dont eat that crap.:laughing7:

Well... did they say anything about the nutritional value?

I love chicken livers... the heck with what they say!:laughing7:

I don't eat nuggets either. In fact, I don't eat McDonalds. Saying that, I still eat crap. Tons of mexican food with god knows what in it. And lots of burgers, usually trendy places here in town. So I probably eat worse than nuggets...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back