What's new

February 6th at the park/woods

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was like a heatwave out there compared to what we've been having and it was nice to see the sun for a change ;D

 
Excellent dog tag find!! :thumbsup: Love finding those. Cool that your still getting out
 
Love them old dog tags!
 
Nothing like a woods hunt in winter. :icon_thumleft: Glad you got out Giant, and sweet '38 dog tag. I need to find more of those.

HH
 
nice video, and sweet old dog tag find!, glad you can make it out there in the snow! I've got cabin fever bad....my wife notices deep sighs when driving down the road because you know what I'm thinking about when i drive past an old farm house
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom